Thursday, July 14, 2011

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Yes! Of course! Facebook has been infecting the locos like a global sickness! Sites nowadays have the "like" buttons (and even twitter has its own integration and lots of social networking sites too) which is directed to a specific page in facebook, or other sites to show their support. 

For ordinary facebook users, like me, who gives a damn "COOL" word in such blog + facebook integration right? However, I started making my blog just  a few hours back and I have found out that i'ts really cool to have people all over facebook to comment on whatever blog you share. Most of my family, relatives and friends have facebook accounts and MOST of them are too lazy to register in another site just to comment on something. That is where my frustration to add a comment plugin in this blog suddenly came into my mind.

I tried browsing other blogs and saw some of them have this facebook plugin. I then searched google for some instructions and guess what: They present instructions that are really frustrating to follow. It took me two or three hours just to set up mine and I think it really pays off having a comment bar set up by your own (with some stupid instructions to follow on the net), but then, I still thank google because without it, I don't know where to start searching.

Finally, the blog is breathing slowly and slowly. Just a few more tweaks here and there and it should be running in no time.

(Thunder rumbling with some flash of lightning...)



IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!!! (Evil Laugh!)